Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

I don't know how many resets have occurred over the millennia, but I'm convinced there was one VERY RECENTLY in our past - most likely between 1800-1900, but possibly earlier.

After significant research, it seems the last reset was to hide the Tartarian empire to conceal their technological advances.

This explains orphan trains & orphanages that flourished throughout the America's in the late 19th century. To me, they were clearly created to repopulate the United States & Canada.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

I met a guy a couple of years ago who introduced me to the idea of the elite just resetting society when it becomes convenient to do so.

We happened to be working in NYC & as we talked, we discussed the massive structures & amazing architecture before us. "This was left for us," my new friend said.

I've always thought it was a gigantic leap from cowboy times to skyscrapers. Who knows if there even were cowboy times? Maybe it was all made up.

Knowing so much truth has been withheld from us, along with fabricated news and history, Resets seem like a certain possibility, especially when you see Wikipedia describing the Tartarian Empire with its go-to smear: "conspiracy theory."

Yes, and they always put that conspiracy theory BS in the first couple of sentences!.. the dead giveaway.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐, click on at the bottom under it