GOD IS IN CHARGE

TRUST HIS PLAN

THE END IS HERE

THE GREATEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HISTORY IS UNDEWAY

PREPARE FOR PHASE II

BLACKOUT

THIS NIGHT WILL BE BIBLICAL

AFTER MIDNIGHT SUN. 1 SEPT. 2024, NEW TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS GO INTO EFFECT

STAY OFF ALL AIRLINES - ALL FLIGHTS CANCELLED.

INTERNET SHUT OFF

STOCK MARKET CRASH

MASS MEDIA GONE

NO ONE IS SAFE

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Why do accounts keep posting such foolish things? Jack Straw, Commander V, and some others just playing the chicken little role for years.

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

CAUSE IM A SHIT STIRRER
JUST TENDING TO MY WORK LOL

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Ok. I can take a joke, too. Not everything has to be dead serious every day.

😊 yep ...
sometimes I'll walk away from the puter to do something and when I return 'I see' the meaning differently 😐 more intone w/ 'intent' .. I think

What's with 'the don't fly deal'? where's that one come from, forgot 🙄

Also for those who like to see how freeways are shut down for Trump and others to sail along w/ no traffic, I ask 'why'?
Consider all those people being inconvenienced by this! And who's paying for all the extras cars, suv's, police, etc ... Taxpayers.
- - -
Two older men where I live were talking about Trump being our only hope. and that's why the 'Enemy is after him'.
I asked, 'What about us? they're after us too, why's he more important?'
Blank - nothing.
That's the 'king royal' brain pollution going on!
Sickening.
The peon#DebtMentality showing

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Good analogy. The Trump worship has just gone way too far.

Much of what I say here and on other platforms is for provocation sake. I believe we get better by debating. People who hesitantly align with someone like Trump on 100% rather than their honest 80% are despicable to me. It is so disingenuous and disrespects the movement and the fight.

All of it is being set up#StageShow to get people to 'All back Trump' ~ like he has the power to bring down demons - but he backs the pharisees who run Israel (deny Jesus is the Son of God, or is God), that repels me.
Many Christians have been blinded - thinking well of Trump - not realizing he's not a believer in Christ. I'm not saying he 'has to be' but fess up, which he's not doing.
He was saying in that one vid clip "I'm not Christian", those who like him heard, "I'm a Christina"#SelectiveHearing.
Like u state 'when people are thinking w/ their emotions (which don't think, they 'feel) there's no getting thru to them - only GOD'S SPIRIT can.
Also he stated, "my' lovely Christians, I love you". Christian should 'know' they belong to GOD Not him!' If they belong to him, they don't belong to GOD - can't have two masters.

So, all that to say 'I agree', 'discussing' things and issues' only works with those who have been 'Blessed'! to 'perceive' (see & heart) the Truth. 👊 🤝

(1) Show this thread