Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

Truth.

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Actually, How corrupt politicians are. Both parties are corrupt. Thank Q for the red pills‼️💖

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

i agree! Seeing just how corrupt our Entire government is... this goes far And wide ave encompasses both parties!
Let USA Inc finally fall, lets get this New Republic started!

(1) Show this thread

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication

President Trump knew - he was taking the hits for us. God bless our President and may he be returned to office and the stolen fool removed.

(1) Show this thread

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

or how vile the republicants are

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Or the Republicans

if i only could correct my spelling mistakes.... please please please among others, spelling check is so necessary

If it wasn't for Trump winning 2016
the whole world would never know how corrupt the world politicians really are. Before Trump we were just conpiracy theorists. After Trump we still are but we are a lot more and more and more people are willing to learn. We are not alone after Trump

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Both parties have swamp creatures in them.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

I believe most of us would be dead already if Trump didn't win. We saved ourselves by voting for him.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

Exactly what I was going to say!!!

(1) Show this thread

It's not just the Democrats, let's not forget the RHINOs..