Only people mentioned by @Scorpiat in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dennis Young to his Publication

Spoken like a true lawyer:

"The Colorado Bar Association’s Cannabis Law Committee and the Boulder Criminal Defense Bar are concerned about legal entanglements caused by the Hells Angels’ presence. They foresee physical altercations and many legal disputes that could bog down the judicial system.

Overall, it remains an open question whether Colorado’s law enforcement can handle this new challenge without being overwhelmed. The anticipation surrounding the Hells Angels’ arrival could either showcase the strengths of Colorado’s police forces or expose their vulnerabilities. One thing is clear: all eyes will be on Colorado in the coming weeks."

IMHO...any judicial/police system that gets "bogged down" when the shite hits the fan, will show the weaknesses of those systems.

💥I LOVE ME SOME BIKERS...FAFO💥

In response Dennis Young to his Publication

Yeah I call bullshit on this one as well . If the police couldn’t handle this they would bring in NG . No way there going to let bikers going in and take care of this it bring more chaos