Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

I hope they kill everyone of them.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

While I have been seeing similar vids plastered about...they all seem to be from other biker events...is there any actual new footage? I have a bad feeling this may not be a habbening

Only one of the videos I’ve seen looks like an actual club that knows how to ride in a pack. The others just look like road rallies. This video for instance. This isn’t proper column formation. HA’s are not going to allow civilians to ride that close to them. No colors? No riding with them. Wrong colors? The pew pews are coming out. It should also be noted. They only ride for family. They are not going to ride out to save some rando’s. So if they are truly heading to Aurora, then someone done fucked with the wrong person. Even then, they’d be a lot more stealthy than riding a long column like ISIS heading into Bahgram.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it