Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

It literally takes my breath away when I wrap my head around ( the best I can haha) the enormity, patience, precision this has taken!!!
THANK YOU and GOD IS GREAT

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

totally agree. its a beautiful thing to watch it all finally play out... every day i have been following the smidgens of info and collating it all in my pea sized brain... as new stuff came out it would correlate to something i saw months or even a year before.. little bits just started adding up.. do i know where its going? nope but i do know it only for Gods plan.. how bad can that be? we win...Trump said years ago he only plays to win... Thy will be done.. btw i realised my powers of correlation when this movement started.. i do think i have been doing this my whole life.. smidgens of info adding up and not making sense but not correlating it to life as it was so hidden from us.. it was a revelation when i realised that was my job all along.. intuition.. Thank you God for giving me this..

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Very well said👍
I feel it's been like that for many of us here, always feeling/knowing there was this... 'Something, Very Important' that IS going to Happen, and having an inexplicably strong urge to lean about IT (I even felt time is running out to do so). I'd here/see stuff that jumped out to me that others didn't or couldn't hear and it stuck in the mind as if 'for later referencing'..😉.

(1) Show this thread