RFK: Fauci and Gates were involved in terrible, immoral, homicidal criminal behavior during Covid and that by depriving people of Ivermectin millions of people died

"I don't look into Anthony Fauci's head. I don't look into Bill Gates's head. I don't say he did this because he was greedy or because he was manipulative I just lay out what they did and the story speaks for itself. And you know it's a story of really of people involved in really terrible, immoral, homicidal, criminal behavior. A position of govmt that he had for 50 years without any election to clamp down these totalitarian controls that everybody now admits there was no science
The chief attorney for FDA admitted that there was no reason to discourage people from taking Ivermectin

Ivermectin was a very devastating cure it literally obliterated COVID. Millions of people around the globe died and didn't need to

https://rumble.com/v5d5pmi-rfk-jr-fauci-and-gates-involved-in-terrible-immoral-homicidal-criminal-beh

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Parnell, click on at the bottom under it