#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

"I’ll explain this one time for those still missing the hundreds of hints I've been dropping. Pay close attention:

You are watching a movie.

Much of what you're seeing is fake and outrageous, designed to grab your attention. It will continue this way until its purpose is fully achieved.l

From Jack Straw
https://x.com/jackstr42679640/status/1829647026289787022?s=61

πŸ’―πŸ’₯‼️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

trust but totally verify

do your research is a good statement, but I don't know anyone who is a white hats directly, so how do I research that?

and this does not explain the mfooker 3 FBI agents that came to my house in May 2021 over an alleged old parler post supporting trump that they insisted they had to follow up on every troll complaint, which was an fbi LIE cuz they were following marching orders from biden admin to chase down every innocent american patriot they could (even though I did not go to jan 6 and they damn well knew it).

So the truth is somewhere in the middle for me, cuz reality is real, and everything else is trust but verify

I don't personally know a "white Hat" there are only a few considered to have that tittle, HOWEVER I do know someone running for Senator whom I know personally, is a great guy and he has been endorsed by Trump. Jerrod Sessler.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Adelle, click on at the bottom under it