I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

They have reported on this for some time and I keep thinking about how there has been so much tomfoolery at that bank with the opening fake accounts and lawsuits and wonder whether she had a medical event or something else. I watched a documentary a while back that covered the case as well as predatory conservatorships that preyed on elderly and stole their assets. The level of criminality has been going on for so long it is hard to keep track of it all.

I get it has something to do with Wells Fargo going belly up...... Can't help think it was the 💉.... So many died unexpectedly or suddenly died.... Who knows.....

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roy Herman Kellerman, click on at the bottom under it