1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Um, hmmm on that portrait pic.

X Warns Of Brazil Shutdown 'Soon' For Defying Judge's "Illegal Orders To Censor Political Opponents"

All Starlink managers in Brazil received notifications and were subpoenaed...

FRI AUG 30, AT 5:44 AM

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/brazils-darth-vader-blocks-starlink-bank-accounts-war-elon-musk-escalates

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

What in the natural fook is that one pic of, WHAT THE HELL is that cranium domed weirdo. Lizzerd?

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Looks like another version of Fetterman😳😳😳

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Some of them big cranium ones are LIZZERDS. Yep......they admitted that also. Like that lizzerd they called "Uncle Sam" back to real mil vs LIZZERDS hidden in plain sight.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Good morning Stephanie, pls can you tell me the name of the parasite supplement you and others are taking, I had the link open but closed it by mistake…thank you and sweet blessings on your day🕯😇🕊🐸

I take rounds of wormwood, black seed oil. And also ivermectin....periodically. Do you mean any of those?

Awwww, thank you Fren💖

No is was a supplement which people stated, cheaper in bulk, 3 initials, started with a N…allot taking it during and after covid🫣

NAC? Yep I take that every day. Is that it?

BINGO💖💖💖🐸thank you so much🕊

Very welcome. Deep study of it is truly amazing.

Have started the dive, hence the purchase and the group here who commented, best reviews possible from people I trust🐸

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

Amen. Stocked to take it, and it is residual, cumulative benefits over time.