Knock, knock, knock ...

It's time to get rid of evil once and for all.

https://t.me/forensicanthropologytransgenders/47373

Only people mentioned by @marllyargh1221 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA NCSWIC Never Never Forget…. Always was+is about the children #PrayForDUMBSandUNDERGROUNDcleanoutHERQS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’«πŸ’«

In response Marlene Redmond to her Publication

Knock, knock, knock ...It's time to get rid of evil once and for all.It's time to get rid of evil once and for all.It's time to get rid of evil once and for all. = 1308

any being involved with the rape and torture of innocent children and the drinking of their blood does not deserve to exist final answer = 1308

expose all p e d o p h i l e s expose all p e d o p h i l e s expose all p e d o p h i l e s expose all p e d o p h i l e s expose all p e d o p h i l e s expose all p e d o p h i l e s = 1308

every disturbing american event shown on rothschild owned news is scripted hegelian dialectic manipulation of your perceptions = 1308

what we think is the u s government is a complete rothschild bankers deception and is therefore only an illusion of power over us = 1308

decode it the corruption deception and outright lies in what we think is our u s government is far worse than most care to know = 1308