Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

We have seen so much horrific satanic exposure for years now. It's heart wrenching but I want you to all know there are lots of good people doing good things. This is why we are here to help our fellow human beings. Good does win this battle and once it's over humanity will rise and shine as the new day dawns in a free world full of Christ minded people.
The good that's coming will completely overshadow all the evil that was exposed.
We all have a lot to do going forward. God will lead us all. We all have different skill sets and capabilities God knows how to guide us down the path of peace and prosperity.
I tip my hat to everyone here I know you are good people with pure hearts.
WWG1WGA
If this doesn't make you cry........

Remember God works through his people and it's beautiful

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😭😭😭 It has been so hard seeing all this evil. Our hearts are so broken seeing all of this and you have no idea how much I want to do more to fix all of this suffering. I pray we all live to see that day. Until then, this is a great reminder of the blessings I have always had surrounding me. I'm so grateful for them and we were all willing to give up our comfort to see a new earth where love rules. I love all of you so much and you all are such a gift and anchor ⚓ for me. Sending love Patriot. ❤️‍🩹

God bless you....your heart is so tender....you hold much love for humanity.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silvered in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Thank you. GOD bless you too. 🙂💙🐸