Whats happened to this freaking platform?
I can scroll and see 4 posts.
Thats it.
No Explore sweet FA

WTF???

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I have noticed that at times too. I am near Phila and it often coincides with Military activity, Also poor internet does it too. Likely the site is being attacked like other Truthers as well.

I figure ... could be a lots worse in the midst of Information War... don't really want to see all out bloody physical war...this is a different kind of battle.

It`s the worst I have ever known it.I`m seriously considering calling it a day on here.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

It was really bad last week...couldn't do anything!

I did give up next day was better but still not normal.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I've thought the same thing.
I won't have any followers soon anyway.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

It’s full censorship now. Shadowbanning was always there for the last 5 years, but now they are flat-out censoring. The tightening will continue even further as we approach the fake election.

Someone does not want our understanding of things getting out to the masses. I guess we’ll be allowed to vent, but not be allowed to have enough of a voice to influence.

(1) Show this thread