I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

RFK Jr. on the All-In Podcast, says we are “going to see a very different President Trump than we did in the first term”.

RFK Jr. talks about his conversations with Trump admitting what he did wrong last time, and some of his bad appointees.

Libertarians, RFK Jr. supporters, anti-Trump DeSantis supporters, etc., should be jumping for joy, because this was their biggest criticism of Trump, and now he is addressing it, and RFK Jr. is backing him. The gripes they had about Trump, he is addressing.

Trump’s brush with death has altered his perspective on life, and now he is locked-in, and he has the team around him to get it done.

well i dont agree with that. he appoited and highlighted people who needed to be duly noted as eventually scum... and where do you keep your enemy? closest to you. which he did. now at the end of this biggest event in the history of this world he knows and is confident in what he did in the past was the right thing to do.. he had to expose them otherwise people would not have noticed if they were even gone..rfk has a bad history and i do think he has made a deal. if he screws up he is gone also.. but until his job is over he is safe.. it wont be forever.. but he is and has been sorry for his past and to T that is a big deal. a second chance. same with tulsi although i dont see her as a bad person just influencial in the democratic party and then learned who the bad guys and girls were and who to stay away from.. shes a smart cookie.. but we shall see.. shant we..

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

It didn't feel right at first..... He must have made one hell of a deal!! 💥💥

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

same to you. always nice to speak to people who get it..have a wonderful rest of the day..

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I have heard 😊
There are over 200K actors playing a part.
Trump hopes people will turn their hearts to Loving God hearts.
Who ever isn't walking with God.
Will be missed😊

(2) Show this thread