HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

*******ATTENTION*******

THE MOVIE SHOULD END !
There R over 80 comments U should read on how
AWAKE Anons
feel slighted and betrayed by false dates & idle promises....

Frogs and Frogettes
Ok White Hats, Trump and Kennedy! We have been very patient. We have let you play this gawd awful and forsaken movie out long enough. Too many have paid too heavy a price including dying waiting on your promises to happen. We are NOT interested in waiting until September, October, November, December or 2025. You are losing all of your credibility. You stated that the truth, medbeds and rv were going to be out by the end of August 2024. Have you lied to us yet again? Well guess what, me buckoos… you ran out of August. We waited. We believed. Stop pushing the can down the street. We do NOT want to have to endure yet another fiasco of a pretend election. We do NOT want to wait for people to wake up.
( conclusion 👇👇👇)

https://t.me/marchambersbeginanew/2412

It’s unfortunate but we have zero say in the matter . The only way to get this started on our time is take it to the streets and force the military to step in . But it would just get people killed good guy against good guy . We pretty much are Fooked

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pissed Patriot, click on at the bottom under it