1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Question is, now they know for certain, so what is going to be done about it? What happened to the residents that lived there before the forceful takeover? Why hasn't something been done already? Can we send in the National Guard or the Military?

Exclusive | Colorado Gov. Jared Polis dismisses migrant gang takeover of Aurora apartments as 'imagination'

https://nypost.com/2024/08/29/us-news/colorado-gov-jared-polis-dismisses-migrant-gang-takeover-of-aurora-apartments-as-imagination/

Husband & I saw the writing on the wall when we lived there for 14 years when Poll-Ass came in behind Chickenlooper. The whole legislature is D's. Homelesness increased, then the riots of 2020. Stopped going into Denver period, unsafe. We left in April of 2021 & have never looked back knowing we made the right decision. We know ppl there who supported this shit/sanctuary city.
Sometimes ya gotta show the ppl. Will they now change?

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Democrats is a mental illness that can’t be fixed it has to be removed

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

The only I problem I have with that is the innocent, the Veterans, Seniors, and Disabled, as well as innocent people too! God bless the people!!!đź’›

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Me too but......the people need to rise up & DEMAND no more of this. It's up to them.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

From someone on TS