Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Haha- Im a Florida native and we are blessed! come to Fl... its a bit warmer here too...except August is brutally hot, and theres the alligators but still - the beach and the governor +++ 🙌 big smiles to you. happy Valentines day to you and yours 💕

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

He is what every governor should be!

He's AmAzInG!! Funny how times have changed. My girlfriend was telling me about her new crush on some show she is watching...we always had a Hollywood crush (mine will always be Cary Grant), but now I told her mine....and she said "who is that?".....I'm like, oh he's a three star general in the armed forces....the look of sheer confusion almost dropped me off my chair with laughter!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

We have the best governor.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

LOVE ~~>>> De Santis Standing!!!

the GOV&YOU 🤍🇺🇸🤍

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

I live in Florida we do have a pretty good governor dont we? now if all the other Red governors could follow him..

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

stay warm out there today! ❤️

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

😜I am too and I live in Canada. No, not Quebec.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Thank you and stay warm!