1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Reap what you sow, Zucker!

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook was pressured by Biden administration to censor content | Reporter Replay (Video) | New York Post

https://nypost.com/video/mark-zuckerberg-says-facebook-was-pressured-by-biden-administration-to-censor-content-reporter-replay/

I remember way back Juan O. saying Zuck was "Corn" (Corn: grown 'groomed' in a facility in Montana) and CIA owns Face Book.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Yeah I have heard of this park being a place they grab people. What Juan said was a ranch/building,facility of some sort CIA used to program people (raise the children to be ?) and I later found via another intel, is a facility (HLS, military ?), building that was said to take homeless people and experiment on them.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I hope Zuck gets ALL he deserves!!!