Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Two things:

1 I think they tested on small populations starting in the 60s - there was a girl in my primary class who was lactose intolerant

2 I think many of the mind issues then were just put down to kids will be kids - I am mildly dyslexic, and it seems to me there were behaviors I exhibited, that today would be termed Aspergers or similar.

3 Since the 90s I have developed allergies - somewhat delayed, but to things I was never reactive to prior - as if an agent in me is now awakened to an opposite on the outside.

I recall at the start of Q they called us Autists, because we could focus regardless of the distraction, laser in on the subject to the exclusion of all else.

Evil caused us, but white hats used us as the weapon against evil.

I had an image of David and Goliath recently - WE were the stone he threw.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

My Son was born in 1989 and he lives with Type1 diabetes. No one on either side of our Families has ever had Type1….we are 1000% certain it’s from vaccines🤬

My Son is a#type1warrior

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

It is so good to see someone of his public stature saying this everywhere.