Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Karl Wiggins

If your saliva is applied to an edible seed, the seed can read your DNA and sense what nutrients you are lacking.
The seed can grow to be a plant that meets your nutrient needs.
😮😲😻❣️

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Interesting
Yet not hard to believe at all
Nature was made to address every problem
Nature would put big pharma out of business in an hour if people dug a little deeper.
But everyone is going to find that out...very soon

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

❣️ I agree❗️

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

https://globalpossibilities.org/the-seeds-banned-by-the-fda-truth-from-a-40-year-long-cover-up-revealed/

Sadly no one seems to know about this either.

I have 3 friends alive today as a result of knowing this

I'll be heading to a family members funeral on the fourth as they chose to listen to their doctor instead.
A very sad reality.
Especially for me because I KNOW his death was completely avoidable

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

SO SORRY BUT THERE ARE SO MANY THAT JUST WONT LISTEN.. DOCTORS HAVE SAVED THEM FROM CANCER SO MANY TIMES!!!!! SO WHAT DID THEY SAVE? YOU STILL HAVE IT.. THEY LOOK AT ME FUNNY LIKE I AM THE NUT CASE.

Only people mentioned by @KarlWiggins in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karl Wiggins, click on at the bottom under it