Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Catherine Adelle

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

🔥 Starlink 'Direct To Cell' technology will be able to send emergency alerts to ALL wireless users cellular phones.

First X, now Starlink ‘direct to cell’, Elon just keeps chipping away at the black hats ability to control the narrative.

H/T@cowboyw2b2

https://x.com/cowboyw2b2/status/1828601475620344075?s=46&t=MoBmRnotGFHuD6pUFj_pKQ

🇺🇸🟨🇺🇸

I wonder what I will experience if this happens, I only use a land line , I am all hard wired for internet. I have antenna TV but never watch....lol I guess I will hear from friends.

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I think there is every chance if your pc is on you will get a message.