I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Disney’s/ ABC’s newest series is a cartoon called ‘Little Demon’, about 13 year old girl who is the actual daughter of Satan, born to a mother who practices Paganism.

I was going to say this is shocking, but nothing shocks me anymore. We know the elites are Satanic and they are trying to normalise Satanism by endoctrinating the young generations. 😡🤮😡🤮😡

Protect your children from these monsters, turn the tv off and cancel your subscriptions to Disney!

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

I could feel something wrong with Disneyland in the 70’s ( I worked there 5-6 weeks and QUIT!) I never could stand to watch a Disney cartoon (they played before a movie ) since then —I didn’t know what I was sensing though I was too young. I never liked going there after that! Only took my kids 2 times - I did not have a good time! Even the souvenirs I bought went in the trash! For some reason I didn’t want them ! I paid a lot of money for the souvenirs too!!! I just didn’t want them ! So weird!! Now I know WHY!!!!! 😵‍💫🤮💀👺IYKYK!

Many folk have the same creepy feelings in the pedoland.....

Thank God you have amazing intuition!!

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roy Herman Kellerman, click on at the bottom under it