I was one of those kids who was told that it was our little secret, that I can't tell anyone or else... At 15 I smuggled drugs across borders in Europe, thinking they were sweaters, I was a mule. God watched over me. I was lucky to get out of it unharmed, with nothing but emotional harms. I'll give my life if I have to so that doesn't happen to other children.

Only people mentioned by @Bella_K in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

I am sry for your childhood being robbed from you. I am happy you made it through and you are a strong beautiful woman now. You have many brothers and sisters who have been through similar things. I want you to know you are not alone on those dark nights of the soul. We love you and feel your pain and stand with you in the dark.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

You are here now to be part of the LIGHT. They cannot harm you now w/ God's desire to use you as Source of GOOD. Love to you. Thank God. Blessings!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

I UNDERSTAND.

Thank God You were saved. 💚

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

You are brave and victorious. Unfortunately, with emotional wounds the heart bleeds red and the tears remain wet. God Bless!