1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Reap what you sow, Zucker!

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook was pressured by Biden administration to censor content | Reporter Replay (Video) | New York Post

https://nypost.com/video/mark-zuckerberg-says-facebook-was-pressured-by-biden-administration-to-censor-content-reporter-replay/

Suppress or else we will........ What was the "or else"? If Zuck didn't have some skin in the game he would have taken a stand for free speech and truth.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HerpnutPat in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

You really think so?

IMHO, He wasn't a good stand up person before Facebook and he stole it from his roommate. However the story goes.

Anyways, not a good character from the get go! He had a choice, and he chose on the side of evil. His choice! I hope he gets ALL he deserves! And reaps what he sows! It is time for Justice!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Remember there are photos of him on Epstein Island

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

i agree he is/was a grifter from the get go. This admission of his doesn't mean squat without consequences. I don't think he fears any from"us".

(2) Show this thread