If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Mesa County, want any more proof your government is a total fraud, a complete fucking scam? The State of Colorado isn't doing this, the wildly liberal Anti-American living occupants of the seats they merely "represent" that form the system are responsible.
These corrupt individuals are the ones responsible in their personal private capacity for the damages they cause in the line of duty.
JUDICIAL IMMUNITY ONLY EXISTS IN THEIR CORPORATE AGREEMENTS, NOT IN AMERICAN LAW.
THE VERY CONCEPT OF QUALIFIED IMMUNITY IS AN ABROGATION TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF & THE CLAIM IS A NULLITY, IT'S VOID/WITH NO EFFECT IN LAW.
They are private contractors that work for you & are paid money from the govenrment that you are being billed for. So what the fuck do you do to unruly goal destructive employees you hire?
Can their fucking asses! You can take a whole city back & lock its doors & fire your officials on the spot! Oh yes, you damn sure can too!
https://x.com/its_The_Dr/status/1828562778182820183

Another problem I see is that biorobots and genetic experiments who were not born naturally claim the same rights (and often more favorable) rights than real living human.

Just as an example, I will mention one finding that was quite shocking to me at the time. A colleague from a former job went for artificial insemination, so she was willing to undergo a genetic experiment... At the same time, she signed several documents, besides confidentiality, there was something else she didn't want to talk about with me. But she told me that a "child" born in this way will always be preferred for employment in the civil service and if he is skilled, a leading position in the civil service will be assured. The doctor told her when she signed the papers.
In the 80s I encountered the same case with our family friend..case is far from unique.

This then explains much of their twisted law and false laws going against the constitution and natural law for everything pure and living.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Yes, I can see this chain leading back to everything I read translated from what was recorded on baked clay tablets 6k-yrs old. The system has remained the same only the methods and administration has advanced with the technology. But the same system none the less, always trading your freedom and your life for a dole.
It takes one generation to decimate/erase a culture. I can literally walk into the woods and eat and find water bare handed. I grew up old world farming hand to mouth, built the house I grew up in with my dad. I know how to hunt/fish/trap/gather a vast array of natural food-sources from the land. But no one wants to know this now so after I die...so does all this. In one generation all the skills my previous generations amassed and handed down to me, vaporizes.
One generation is all it takes. They took man from the wild and "civilized"him and now he cannot return. The skills are gone, now we have artisans of individual skills but no masters of accumulated skills.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

They have enslaved us very effectively and accumulated generations bred in this kind of atmosphere has led to a species bent on sheep like behavior. I think it was specifically bred into modern man and not present in the elder races stocks we were built from. What's the first thing you do with wild livestock you domesticate? Breed the aggression out, modify the physical features that make it able to fight/more manageable by force. Additionally selectively chose to carry on a genetically modified constant state of fear like a herd animal.
I learned through many repeating court processes over the last 4 yrs that the complete lack of any hint of fear, destroys their standing. They have no clue how to respond to a party who mastered understanding their word spells, writes his own effective counter spells, knows how to spell and speak on his feet live time, and all the while showing a stern and unnerving lack of fear. This system, is designed broken. Sheep are broken wild rams, be a ram.

(1) Show this thread