#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I cant see past 2023 and I dont know why.
So fustrated.

I believe you have a pretty good idea about why. :)

But curious what "lens" you are using to look with. 2 eyes + orion cube? 3rd eye? Your heart? All of the above?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

WOW GREAT VIDEO

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow...his dreams! 2023
this is Betelguese ❤️🌟

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I truly hope someone archived his tweets.

I heard he was coming out with Carolyn on March 3rd on OANN 🤷‍♀️

Cool, I haven't been around that long to see those.....TY

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kaye4Freedom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kaye4Freedom) can see their posts

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

You are already conditioning us for more delays up to 2023 and 2024. When will the chaos end,,,,, when??????

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

LHA you know i love you . now im confussed than ever . i have my own thoughts . to have to decode yours is worse than decoding VK . 😂 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

LHA you know i love you . now im confussed than ever . i have my own thoughts . to have to decode yours is worse than decoding VK . 😂 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Preach!

This is fantastic... I wish I would of thought to snapshot VKs tweets...

🙏This was great. Thank you!

i need time travel technology just to keep up with this video 🤪

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

In response K__ Y__ to his Publication

@qaoticparpadyme ------Only a 3 yr view of the future or 3 year Delta?

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I have a major problem with this, beyond having to wait until 2023 to 'see' something happen. The world has not seen JFK Jr since 1999. WHY would the nation vote him in shortly after he comes forward? We don't know him, or anything about him, we haven't seen him over decades to know where he stands on things, this ideology is wrong. We don't vote a president in based on his father's standing, based on what the person did up to 25 years ago and then went into seclusion... Have any of you done gematria on JFK Jr? If he comes in suddenly in 2024 as president, the world should be afraid.

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

apparenty it is hard for some people to read between the lines.

(1) Show this thread

Looking glass - Q version ....17 step ahead#timelog

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

How do we acquire this glass you speak of? 😁

(1) Show this thread

I had many dreams that prophecized things to come, such as the Military beign around, Objects falling from the Sky, Blue Light in Sky. Even dreamed of seeing 2 Moons in the Night Sky and A Blood Red Sky, before the CA wildfires turned the sky red here! I dreamed of a star map where new planets and stars appeared on, but NEVER have I dreamed of certain dates. So not sure how he can know about 2023! I mean that is very specific and according to some ET contactees the Official First Contact is way before 2023, as they will help with the new tech and teachings.

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

ESPN app, available at the PLAY Store...

jUST SAYING.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

You guys are too cute! I miss this kind of stuff!

(1) Show this thread