"🟨 Michigan: August 26, 2024

For three years I’ve been challenging anyone to explain the Trump motorcade.

Has anyone done so?

Nope

Has anyone shown me a motorcade like this at any time in history for the “ex” President or the “Republican Candidate?”

Nope

“B b but Trump pays for it himself”

“B b but it’s because of the assassination attempt”

🛑 STOP 🛑

ITS BECAUSE THIS IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY

PERIOD

🇺🇸🟨🇺🇸"

From Dave NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/19222

🎯🎉

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

I saw a similar motorcade stretched along the interstate in the opposite direction just before midnight on 7-15-23 in Louisville. It went on for MILES. I never found out what was going on, but there had to have been a VIP in town that day. I never did figure out whom.

Only followers of this user (@PJ13) can see their posts

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I was doing really well trying to count them all... but they just kept on a coming...😵😂

I think that it's Trump.. but, how do we know what city the video is from? How to we know the date? How do we know that it's Trump and not Biden? These are questions that people who don't believe it can ask..

And Joe causally flew into Santa Barbara airport with no extra Security or anything. No motorcade.
Wake up. Joe sisn have anything like this in Santa Barbara. Freeway were not closed down.
Wake up folks