JVBanon what do you think will happen? Well here is my prediction....I think the Dems are in Deep trouble and just came out of the DNC on a high & then got kicked in the balls & then throat punched as they came out the doors lol RFK Jr & Tulsi G 😂So They are going to flip the table over I think ...Knock the 5D chess board over ... Going to 25th amendment old Joe ... Special K becomes the first "black woman" sitting president...Market Crash...China invades Taiwan and Supreme Court announces the Brunson Case & 2020 Election was stolen. Many in Congress are invalid & have to vacate.... Marshall Law troops roll in. Riots everywhere. Military stops the riots...There is a PAUSE in the election...Trump is reinstated temporarily as President/CIC (more riots) A new election date is announced. Military will be in charge of the count ...Have to be a US Citizen & have ID ALL PAPER ballots...Trump wins 80% vote ALL 50 STATES. JFK Jr appears to be Trump VP 2 (Cue Alien Invasion & Pandemic 2.0)

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it