This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

If you don't want our soldiers going to foreign countries to die, choose wisely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yme3-MpEKCs

I’m Endorsing Donald Trump for President - YouTube

Donald Trump invites Tulsi Gabbard on stage during the National Guard Association speech, where she officially endorses him for President of the United States.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Little confused here.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I'd like to learn more about this pic. Do you by chance have a source/link? Thank you in advance!

Edit: I ran the picture thru TinEye and got assumptions but nothing of substance.

I am in her state and have had her in office locally as well as Congress. She was mostly spurned by the dems here, so that’s a positive. However she was a WEF young leader, member of the globalist cabal org Council on Foreign Relations, was photographed in Ukraine with AZOV looking guys in a cave, and other such, The hand sign is cabal but also used by Hawaiians (she isn’t Hawaiian) to represent their protest of using federal lands they consider to be sacred for telescopes, i.e. the volcanos on Hawaii Island. The elevation and the clarity of atmosphere at 14,000’ is supreme.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it