This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

If you don't want our soldiers going to foreign countries to die, choose wisely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yme3-MpEKCs

I’m Endorsing Donald Trump for President - YouTube

Donald Trump invites Tulsi Gabbard on stage during the National Guard Association speech, where she officially endorses him for President of the United States.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Little confused here.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

I'd like to learn more about this pic. Do you by chance have a source/link? Thank you in advance!

Edit: I ran the picture thru TinEye and got assumptions but nothing of substance.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you. It's getting to where the only person I can trust/rely on is in my bathroom mirror.

-I gave you COMMS; long ago that Tulsi Gabbard was placed by military intelligence and she was moving 4rth generation warfare intelligence psychological operations //// this means she was given the green light to capture democratics and exposose deep state military operations and Red pill the left and bring them over to the MAGA
movement. (PatriotsMAGA was angry when Tulsi Gabbard ran against Trump... But I had been telling you they were going to UNITE and to trust her!!!.... I
stated this in early 2022) _NOW SHE HAS UNITED WITH TRUMP AND
ENDORSED HIM AND TRUMP ASKED FOR TO BE ON HIS RESISTING TRANSITION TEAM AND THEY HAVE
BIG PLANS FOR 2025 SURPRISE *
THEY ARE GOING AFTER THE DEEP STATE

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it