Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Why is raw milk preferred?
Raw milk is preferred by a growing number of people across the world for a variety of reasons related to nutrition, food security, variety in selection, and fairness in production of the dairy we consume. It is emblematic of the greater struggle to establish our right to produce, trade, and consume food independently – outside the controls and bottlenecks of the commodities market. Raw milk is a nutritious food, safer than ever, has many uses beyond drinking, and our regulatory environment should make way and support our choice to access it freely.

This is a brief rundown from this website’s producer and web app developer on the many factors that contribute to our collective interest in direct-to-consumer access to raw milk.

Read More:
https://getrawmilk.com/why

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Thank you!!! Just placed an order to pick up near my home.

yayy!!! Was really happy to find that link myself, as I only have one source right now. Have been concerned if something were to happen to keep them from producing, where I would find more!
Really glad it also helped you!

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it