😻 EVERYONE WHO LIED & WITHHELD IVERMECTIN & HCQ
committed Crimes Against Humanity →#Gitmo →MIL Tribunals 🪖

🇺🇸 William Makis MD @ MakisMD
“NEW ARTICLE: IVERMECTIN Tested against 28 types of Cancer…

So yes, Ivermectin is useful against BOTH lymphomas & leukemias…

Remember: Turbo Cancers caused by Pfizer
and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines
are very resistant to chemotherapy.
Ivermectin can overcome this chemo resistance.

This is the first study I've seen that has tested
as many as 28 Cancer types with Ivermectin. Incredible.

No wonder it's hidden from the public” 💥
___
❤️ Buy IVERMECTIN online
https://www.alldaychemist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Ivermectin

🇺🇸 Recc by @ larryelkinse
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us

😻 I swear by Topical Ivermectin spray
https://longhurstfarms.com/shop-1/ols/products/ivermectin
___
IVERMECTIN CURING CANCER
https://x.com/MakisMD/status/1828024388580503589?t=OGvzpO6b2G9ukX_I9GdK6g&s=19

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thank you Kat 😻🌟

Any of these distributors share information about Ivermectin for pets (🐶 dogs) ? Certain dogs have the MDR1 gene, a mutation that makes them incompatible with ivermectin use & they are at risk of life-threatening toxicity when taking the medication.

💥Sure many vets withheld this information too!

This website for CBD oils as alternative to Ivermetin for ALL is very informative 👇

https://cbdclinicals.com/ivermectin-for-dogs-alternative/

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Panacur works, even takes care of some parasites Ivermectin doesn't.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Pink Trotter 🌟 Never heard of Panacur ... the website Kat gave me said there is Panacur C but i can't get it in the city i live in ..why? didn't give an explanation.. do you have any links i can read about it, order from? Thank you.

Canine panacur can be ordered online, or bought at many farm supply stores. We usually have our vet order it for us as we are using for several species of animals. Normal worming here is dosage by weight, 3 days in a row, wait 10 days and redo the 3 days in a row. Dosage is different for canines than it is for felines. Prefer the liquid, it's not that hard to squirt it in the mouth... for larger animals we have put the dosage in a wheat bun, they think of it as a treat!

Have never had any side effects or problems using it, same with ivermectin. At one time we wormed everything with ivermectin but needed a fecal done on something that was going out of state. Our vet found eggs from some kind of parasite in the fecal... so long ago I don't remember what it was. I said we just wormed everything with ivermectin... vet said, ivermectin doesn't take care of that parasite. Which is why we switched to panacur... and I'm the one taking ivermectin!

Pink Trotter 🌟 Found this on amazon. Did any of your pets vomit using this? It says to use for 3 days ... my dog was sick and on antibiotics & anti-inflammatory drugs for 10 days, she finished them yesterday. She still has an ear infection, licking her paws and belly constantly. Not sure what to do ? Any suggestions are helpful ? Thank you.

Haven't had any fur faces vomit from it. The licking and ear infections could be parasites or it could be from her food. My son changed what he was feeding his dog and the difference was amazing. When anyone calls about a health issue with their animals, our first question is what are you feeding... it makes a difference.

After antibiotics probiotics are helpful.

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

Pink Trotter 🌟 Thank you, already did the food roller coaster, she eats organic spinach, cooked shitake mushrooms, organic green beans & sweet potatoes, organic apples, wild caught salmon (cooked) & raw unfiltered honey on her no grain seafood kibble (1/8 c/) for breakfast & dinner. Helped with the so-called allergies, but a couple of weeks ago her back thigh became swollen, she was lame, lethargic & quit eating & doing her duties. I took her immediately to a vet in emergency & the vet thought perhaps her lymphatic system was clogged. Her belly was crusty and red & I thought it may be parasites as she had been groomed the day before this happening & other dogs (bath) & running around together (drinking from same water bowl) she may have contracted their parasites. The vet put her on antibiotics & inflammatory drugs. That issue went away, but the ear infection is/ has been chronic her whole life. 😢 She is taking probiotics too... constant maintenance, not sure what to do now...

Did the grooming include bathing? Allergic reaction to the shampoo used? I'm allergic to most shampoos, soaps and skin care products, imagine it could be the same in dogs... poor thing, skin issues suck... has caused swelling for me too usually around the eyes.

After thinking about this for a while, my guess is she is allergic to the shampoo used. Reactions of things on the skin tend to show up the next day. Parasites wouldn't cause problems that fast.

Ear infections, are you cleaning her ears often? Using a store bought product? So many products contain scents which can cause problems. I tend to search on Pinterest for alternatives or home made things that don't contain all the chemicals.

This is a data base where you can look up each ingredient to see if it normally causes problems, although you can be allergic to anything it shows the common problems with chemicals, people based but dogs are more human than some people are!....

https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

(2) Show this thread