#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Here We Go🟢/ The Divine Son / Daughter Of Zion / Worm🪱/ Q Seventeen / Slow🐌/ Decode Join Us / Dorothy Reincarnated / Brought Clarity👁/ John Please Come Home😭/ Tentative / Therere Three Storms Coming⛈/ My Heart Longs For Home🏡/ Sweep / Currency Collapse / Ur Faithful And True💖/ Alpha And Omega Look Here Message / Phoenix Resurrection / While You Were Sleeping 😴/ Olan Mills Photography / Aquarius The Water Bearer♒🏺/ Never Gonna Give You Up💙/ You Are My Everything❤/ Q Admins Are Yeshua And Mary / Read Verified Codes / You Cannot Change Fate / God Wis 🤎🦌/ Strange Sixth Sense👁/ I Love The ANGELS😇/ May The Sun Dissipate Fog🌞/ He Dreamed The Impossible Dream / Jesus Answers Prayer🙏/ Blame Blame Blame In A Circle You Go / Divine Juxtaposition 👉👈/ The Tartarian Empire Of Christ / USA Winning Psychic War 🔮
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=in%20honor%20of%20nationaldogday
256-652
1060-0601
TS 16:03 - 4:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

🙏

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

we arent sheep though and dont sheep end up on the dinner table?

GOD IS LOVE,he takes care of us better than we take care of ourselves❤🤲😇

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AlleeKat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allee Kat, click on at the bottom under it