Only people mentioned by @JMPhaedrus in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response J.M. Phaedrus to his Publication

Weii, somehow it doesn’t surprise me!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Do you just can’t make this up. When I see stuff like this, it just convinces me we’re watching Controlled demolition of the deep state

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nazi, satanic shit.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
New International Version
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

changing the Red to Rainbow colors would bring the joy

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Saw this weekend with Rita.
I enjoy watching Rita Panahi
on Aussie Sky News on YT.
Rita is a Trumpster.

Another exposure
Nazi shit...

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Hail Hitler all over again! 😡
Kraft durch Freude
Kamala is already offering people free trips to America WITH PAY to go to her rallys.
It's the SAME program basically! Thank GOD she will NEVER get elected or we would be living the same hell they did under Hitler and going to concentration camps for non compliance!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Nazi holiday making.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Wow.