🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

🌟
A strategy was conceived long ago with a glance into the future, assuring humanity had every chance possible to ascend during this cycle; the last cycle of THIS earth, in THIS ‘location'.

The most courageous & powerful Spirits recognized the need to plunge directly to the core of darkness to destroy it from within.

The Light had to infiltrate darkness convincingly to see the unseen & know the unknown, for the Light could NEVER conceive of such things on its own. You must find the spiders web to save the prey, untangle its forces & dismantle the power it has to capture life mercilessly. Powerful Spirits love a challenge, but this adventure appeared almost impossible.

We can never judge the brave Spirits who entered the darkest pits of hell all alone to save humanity. You’re going to get dirty in the mud, but the Spirit shines on untouched & perfect for eternity.

Special thank you to all 🌟Light Beings on this rescue mission.
👇
https://forthepeople.space/hidden-heroes

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🌟 The Chosen Ones 🌟

They are a collective 'frequency of 144,000 in their DNA" who elected to come to the Earth plane & their Awakening becomes an echo that ripples in humanity!

So true❗️specially when you’re awake you can see everything 🙏🏼 I spend most of my time alone the other at work, I can’t relate to people

chore Toke 🌟 I too spend a lot of 'time' now alone with my dog. I choose this to build a new 'You' as i REALized i must stop agreeing to the old. To materialize what matters i must release what doesn’t. And to step into the highest future i must quit the addiction to be·LIE·ving in the MIND programs of the past. Even & especially if those programs are rock-solid with the proof of their existence, i must stay awake and alert to the ill·usion ...real as it may be... 'seeing' it going away with the replacement of more Soul-aligned thoughts. We ARE that powerful.💓

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Well said ❤️🙏🏼