❤️Wow... Such an amazing, wonderful presentation of a prophetic letter given by Kim Clement (2006). Clement mentions so much (had never heard this entire letter before), including that President Trump would have two terms, & talks about the year of the pandemic, & that God will bring down the House & Senate (the corrupt ones) in one day--that they will weep at having betrayed their country. And that God is bringing revival & new energy, where we'll never be dependent on the Middle East again. SO much in this... Be encouraged!🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UR-SWvCuJk&feature=share

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

🙏👍😘 we have to go through this again - history repeating - and we will win 👍

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏Thank you again, Renee@rapnay! Just finished listening to this video you shared with me! WONDERFUL!! Kim Clement's a mighty prophet of God (wish he still lived on this side of life, but am sure he's having fun up in Heaven). Went to a couple of his meetings when I lived in L.A. Powerful... 😇

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

yeahthe crazy thing about Kim Clement his prophecy is still playing out and His been Gone since just after Trump won the 2016 election thats powerful. he speaks of two presidents and two justices who will fall and hes been gone since 2016 crazy

(1) Show this thread