I like how you say Happy Born Day! I have been trying to get it to catch on for many years. Birth is some Admiralty law b$llsh$t. Thanks, I feel closer to you. Let's do this!

"The key differences between "born day" and "birthday" are:
Emphasis:
"Birthday" emphasizes the annual recurrence of the date on which the person was born.
"Born day" emphasizes the actual day the person was born, the beginning of their life.
Perspective:
"Birthday" looks at the event from an outside, calendar-based perspective.
"Born day" looks at the event from the person's own life perspective, the day they came into the world.
Connotation:
"Birthday" has a more common, conventional connotation.
"Born day" can have a more personal, spiritual, or philosophical connotation for some people.
Emphasis on Birth vs. Age:
"Birthday" focuses more on the person's age and the passage of time.
"Born day" focuses more on the act of birth and the beginning of life.

Only people mentioned by @QuietNoMore in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

LOL. I CALL IT MY COME TO EARTH DAY.

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

So in summary, "born day" shifts the emphasis from the annual recurrence to the original day of birth, and can carry a more personal or existential meaning for some individuals celebrating their life. It's an alternative way to mark the same milestone.