#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Be Having Gods Wisdom 👁/ Warnin Is Delivered / Who Has Been Forgiven / Every Slave / Just Math Concepts Really🔢🔠/ Chaos Within Humanity / He Not Be Here To Hook Up With Hoes🤎/ Rejects All Who Lies / God Avenges His Own / Jesus Walks / A Fact We Won🏆/ I Survive The Fire🔥/ Pretty Girl Writing✍/ All Things Are Possible With God💪/ Decode Divine Bride Of Jesus Christ / I Am The Way The Truth And The Life🌊/ Are You Ready For Whats Coming⁉️/ What Is The Tablets Of Destiny💚📖/ Remember What You Promised Me💞/ My Destiny Divine Mathematics / I Want To Be With You So Much😭/ Who Wants To Go To New Earth / Torture Can Never Be Justified / Look Within To Find The Truth👁/ The Wicked Ensured Their Own End / Marvelous Transformation✨/ Im About To Show Great Things💫/ Let The Healing Of The Nations Begin💖
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=camouflage%20is%20my%20favorite%20color
309-903
1854-4581
2006-26
TS 16:02 - 4:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Marvelous Transformation✨/ Im About To Show Great Things💫/ Let The Healing Of The Nations Begin💖"

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1827408345365631337?t=VU7Xg2SUjJl3KW7nOxpN7A&s=19

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

THE ONLY WAY THE LEFT CAN WIN AND BRING IN COMMUNISM IS TO PIT EVERYONE AGAINST EACH OTHER. THEY LOSE WHEN WE COME TOGETHER IN LOVE AND PATRIOTISM! WITH THAT, WE SAVE THE CHILDREN AND THE COUNTRY!

Only followers of this user (@AlwaysBeeClose) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread