"πŸ€”#Hmmm I propose what we're witnessing today is a worldwide#CleanUpOp β€”let's call it that. It's about removing key players from the#DeepState, dismantling their infrastructure, cutting off their finances, and destroying their way of doing business so they can never harm society again.
#THINK Since the#Lockdowns began, nearly 100 food processing plants in the United States were destroyed or damaged. In my view, that was all part of this worldwide cleanup operation. And I believe that operation is now over, because you can see President Trump joining forces with Robert Kennedy Jr. to fight obesity and chronic disease in the United States. That's how we know we're at the endβ€”now they're addressing the aftermath.

πŸ€”#Hmmm these Two are Men#SuperStars enjoy the VICTORY lap Gentlemen... Now you know why we removed so many#DeepState processing plants... or@realDonaldTrump#JustACoincidence "

Links in comment ‼️

From Tironianae
https://t.me/Tironianae/298895

πŸ”₯πŸ’―πŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

Sure hope so

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication