WWG1WGA NCSWIC Never Never Forget…. Always was+is about the children #PrayForDUMBSandUNDERGROUNDcleanoutHERQS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’«πŸ’«

"Do the words exist to describe why the biological fabrication is so wrong? ...to present to the "world" fabrications that are not real women acting as if they are real women!?!? 😑

How is it equitable? Does anyone think it balances the scales? 😑"

Em

Quote:
"Balances and scales use different methods to balance weights, including lever systems, electromagnets, and springs: . . ."

"A balance determines mass by balancing an unknown mass against a known mass. In modern weighing instruments, balances usually use a force restoration mechanism that creates a force to balance the force exerted by the unknown mass."

πŸ‘€ force restoration mechanism πŸ‘€
Is it inevitable?

πŸ‘€ "the unknown mass"
…
https://t.me/forensicanthropologytransgenders

Next, considering mankind, what value has been placed upon mankind, a man and a woman and the offspring thereof?

What is the value of a womb? . . .

What happens to creation upon the imposition of a financial and accounting system that is inherently against (adverse) to the Creator's value system?

How was this system allowed for so long ?

"Is someone messing with the dates ?

Who is bearing the load ?

Think in terms of electric energy, magnetics, force fields ..."

Explanation is needed.

"What does a "reset" do ?

Does it "reset" the scales to an equal balance or does it impose a bigger dam/damn (damnation) ?"

Doesn't the answer depend on who's causing the reset ?

"Does mankind have a grievance ?"

Yes.

But are men's and women's grievances well recorded ?

Mankind has been bearing the unfair burden.

Yes, "reset" according to what standard? What shall the standard be?

My standard is the Creator's design. πŸ™https://t.me/forensicanthropolog

In response Marlene Redmond to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @marllyargh1221 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marlene Redmond, click on at the bottom under it