WWG1WGA NCSWIC Never Never Forget…. Always was+is about the children #PrayForDUMBSandUNDERGROUNDcleanoutHERQS πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’«πŸ’«

"Do the words exist to describe why the biological fabrication is so wrong? ...to present to the "world" fabrications that are not real women acting as if they are real women!?!? 😑

How is it equitable? Does anyone think it balances the scales? 😑"

Em

Quote:
"Balances and scales use different methods to balance weights, including lever systems, electromagnets, and springs: . . ."

"A balance determines mass by balancing an unknown mass against a known mass. In modern weighing instruments, balances usually use a force restoration mechanism that creates a force to balance the force exerted by the unknown mass."

πŸ‘€ force restoration mechanism πŸ‘€
Is it inevitable?

πŸ‘€ "the unknown mass"
…
https://t.me/forensicanthropologytransgenders

What does a "reset" do? Does it "reset" the scales to an equal balance or does it impose a bigger dam/damn (damnation)?

Does it wipe one ledger but place a burden somewhere else?

Here is an example of the thought process (my effort to explain πŸ™); quote (wikipedia with financial references):

"Reset also known as fixing is a generic concept in the EV financial markets, meaning the determination and recording of a reference rate, usually in order to calculate the settlement value of a periodic payment schedule between two parties.

Resets are most commonly used in Interest rate swaps, to determine the value of the floating rate payment for each period.
The parties will have agreed a source for the reference rate (usually a named screen on an information vendors system, though any public domain source will do, such as a newspaper or government publication).
Fixing involves looking up the reference value on the agreed date, …

https://t.me/forensicanthropologytransgenders

In response Marlene Redmond to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @marllyargh1221 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marlene Redmond, click on at the bottom under it