Patriots in warmer cities should go out with their Trump Flags...
You would have a blast.

I did in 0 degrees.. 🀣

#KeepAmericaGreat

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Happily married for 43 years. Trump is my president. MAGA. Born again Christian. I love my country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

still flying my trump won flag and will keep flying

Seeker of Truth. Freedom, Love And Life. And willing to research to find it. Waiting patiently to see the Evil do-ers gone. God bless.βœŠπŸ™β€

A number 1 Star Trooper. Bless you. πŸ₯°

AZ they are

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful Patriot Angel!! Thank you Veronica - you are AWESOME!!

Have a MAGA day Patriot!! β€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ™

I will never stop fighting for President Trump! He will never let us down!

❀️You Rock Sister Veronica!! Such a strong spirit. Proud to be a part of the team you're on ❀️

The Best Is yet to Come! Justice Liberty Freedom Pray . I believe every word of God. Happily married.

Howdy and thank you from Texas!!!

β€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ’•β€οΈ

Thank you from Chicago.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

I still have mine flying!!! I refuse to take it down.

I will never stop fighting for President Trump! He will never let us down!

In response Lori Fisher to his Publication

Yes! Same here!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wind chill is a balmy -35 here in MN.

I stand with POTUS Trump, Qanon, Constitution, Back the blue, Back our wonderful Military, WWG1WGA, America First, WE ARE FIGHTERS!

Feels like a whole 5 degrees where I'm at in Ok. Suppose to have a "blizard" starting at midnight & last til Monday. Looking at snow accumulations of 5 to 8 inches

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

Such a sweet Angel πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ... May God Bless her 🌸

Landed here after the Twitter purge. #Sowokeithurts. #PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA 🐸 #Mom #Wife #DigitalSoldier #RedPillDealer #SaveOurChildren

You are a warrior, Veronica!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Make America Great Again is a much better slogan.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I am in Sonoma County CA where people are on street corners with signs celebrating [Sleepy Joe's] [victory] so if you mean a shotgun "blast" to the chest...[Big tech] have all fled up here to [escape] from scrutiny. Keep up the great work though Patriot! We love you! πŸ™πŸ»

We keep our Trump, rebel and American flags flying by our mailbox for all to see! πŸ’•

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

You're a super warrior! We should all feel lazy! We will Hold The Line!

Trump and American flags are up here in Nevada. Carry on Patriot! We love you

Im over on the other side of the lake from you in Michigan City with my trump flag up πŸ₯°

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¦ VRBO host 1516148 πŸŒ΄πŸ’¦

Sending you warm hugz... πŸ’β€οΈ

kept ours up to remind everyone...TRUMP WON!

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I said it once....I will say it a thousand times...YOUR ONE AWESOME LADY! Stay Warm!

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

Most people around here never took theirs down.

Seeker of truthπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ Santa surfing and X22 sent me here. President Trump is still my Presidentβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

still have our Trump flag out. it wont come down till we win and then it will stay up somemore!β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

New arrival from Twitter. Married to @genmuse. Without election integrity, democracy is an illusion. Patriot Party. TrumpX3 2024

love this

☺️Glad to see you're feeling better!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

-11 here in Alaska. We wiuld be wearing a light sweater at zero lol Love all you do to keep the light shining and the faith ❀️