MJTruthUltra
@MJTruthUltra
OH MY GOD‼️

Did you Catch who RFK Jr Said was Advising Donald Trump Now!!!? — Calley Means! The SISTER of Casey Means, who was Recently on Tucker Carlsons Show

If you did not watch that interview, you have done yourself a disservice… this woman, her sister, brother, along with RFK Jr are going to END CHRONIC ILLNESS in America!

Fam… it’s really happening… I’m almost in tears with joy… 🙌

• Less than two hours after Donald Trump was shot, he contacted RFK Jr and asked to enlist RFK Jr in his administration to tackle the Chronic Disease Epidemic… “and OTHER SUBJECTS”…

• Calley Means has been advising RFK Jr for a long time.. RFK Jr said he was surprised to learn that Calley Means was ALSO advising Donald Trump.

1/2 https://t.co/Od5E9UgMeL

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

This is huge!!! Calley Means has the pulse on our toxic food supply and who made it that way.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

2/2

• RFK Jr met with Trump a few times, and discovered they aligned on more issues than not. Trump recommended they join as a unity party, & they spoke about Abraham Lincoln’s team of Rival

“That arrangement would allow us to agree publicly, privately, and furiously if need be…”