1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And truths to this with Oak Island?

Marty Lagina Opened A Cave Sealed For Millions Of Years And Found Something SHOCKING! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgG4s2Rm014

Marty Lagina Opened A Cave Sealed For Millions Of Years And Found Something SHOCKING! - YouTube

Marty Lagina Opened A Cave Sealed For Millions Of Years And Found Something SHOCKING!As ever, the search for the elusive treasure that is rumored to be hidde...

Just here trying to wake up as much as possible.I don't have much to say of value.I see much value in the truths found here. Artist /Canada

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I live a couple of hours from this place and there has been not a whisper about it in these parts.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Sue Withheld to her Publication

Just something I came across today in my learning... found it very interesting! Lots done to make it a tv show, but I also find Oak Island fascinating!

I agree it is fascinating but there has been a great deal of made for tv scripting done around this whole thing and the reality is most likely a little less exciting.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Suebysea in this post can reply

In response Sue Withheld to her Publication

Much to be said about tv scripting and movies and music. But sometimes truth can be found (even in bits and pieces) and truth can be leaked!