Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Yester Vue

My Gradnfather was a retired Sr. Chief USN. When he retired he had a job for several years for "Good Sam Club" as a mystery camper as the 60's were coming to a close. He was paid to travel the US with an RV, and camp in all these parks and camping locations (that used to be EVERYWHERE) and secretly rate them.

So I spent my first 6-7 years of life bopping around the US with them in the summers camping the US on the awesome very American small town commodities and travel centers of the previous generation's highway systems.

I saw the remaining glory days of Route 66 era and that style of life just as it was becoming extinct. I can personally testify...these forests used to be very well maintained and groomed. There were assistants and services all over the national parks, every one of them.

We have let our lands be neglected. I want my old America back.

https://x.com/WallStreetApes/status/1826714671849898291

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I used to visit Rocky Mt. National Park every year throughout childhood and into adulthood. We fished the streams around Winter Park and I have great memories of it. UNTIL the late 90's/early 2000's when my family and I came under literal harassment by young millennial "forest rangers". Genuinely out of control idiots that literally would run people off the roads in their government vehicles and harass law abiding citizens to the point that I decided to never return. Such a shame.