#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

“Over the past few days, I’ve watched as the entire corrupt political establishment has emptied their tank in an effort to convince the American people that Kamala Harris is the right choice for our country. Out of the shadows, they rolled out Bill & Hillary Clinton, Barack & Michelle Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, celebrities, on and on… 

These are the people who have been secretly usurping the American people’s desires and enslaving our population, while at the same time convincing so many that they are the “good guys”. That is, until Donald J. Trump came along and exposed them…

I woke up thinking about DJT’s greatest speech ever (my opinion). Every single word in this video still rings true and while it’s been a long, hard journey, the progress we have made is truly incredible. Many are still asleep, but the Great Awakening is in full swing.”

More in comment ‼️

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/14220

💯

“Share this video with someone who isn’t sure about President Trump and tell them to really LISTEN to what he is saying.”

💯

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kuntuzangpo 1776, click on at the bottom under it