Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Thats what happens with the Flu....

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

And by "getting reports", she means "making them up".

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙄

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Totally expected

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

The WHO is like a record that keeps skipping. Take the vinyl off the turntable and smask it into a million pieces.

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

FUCK OFF WHO

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Of course they are.