❤️So beautiful... Watch to find out the special history of the Bible that President Trump's mom gave him when he was a teen. He brought that Bible to the White House with him. And it has connections to a great revival that happened in Scotland... Revival is happening here in America too... And just wait until President Trump is back in office for his second term. God's hand of protection and blessing is on our president. Everything will happen seamlessly in God's perfect time! When you start putting all the pieces together, and remembering, wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR3vvcQQ4EA

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

🙏❤️Thank you, again, Renee@rapnay! Had forgotten about the history of President Trump's Bible! Thank you for reminding me! Found this video that shows some of the one you sent and ties it all together.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

welcome i feel Gods hand upon this all

(1) Show this thread