On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

I posted this photo in reply to a Kat is the Sea3 post and she blocked me. You all need to know that people like her are no better than Juan. Grifters looking for attention and money who love Jews more than Christians.

Yep.
I'm not part of his "we".
Israel leader are the pharisees of old = they don't bow to the Lord Jesus Christ, they have a different god they serve & worship.

Just like u were blocked - no explanation - so I was from Disclosure Library.
Use to be able to read https://t.me/DisclosureLibrary, but now requires being member to access.

Interesting channel statement: "TRUTH is mighty it will ultimately set us FREE it will prevail where there is PAINS to bring it to LIGHT!"

I think the division came from the Fact that this person doesn't know that TRUTH is CHRIST, as well as the LIGHT and was offended I stated suchly (my guess, as to 'why' they 'Blocked' me)
Plus, why capitalize 'pains'?
That's Q movement talk: the advancing skull 💀
Why use a death symbol to representative a LIFE Movement?
Same reason people are conned to use a 🐍💩 on a flag.
TRUTH 'Makes' a person Free from believing the Lies b/c the Spirit of the LIVING WORD lives in them not darkness & Lies
Being O

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it