Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Blessings to all for the Love & Prayers! Chosen the Alternative route to treating this Cancer. God is large and in Charge! Praise the Lord!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I'm blessed having 21 blooming bushes & trees around my home. This is one of my favorites.
After 25yrs in FL, I'll soon be moving back to my home State, 17hrs away. That is, as soon as I'm able to sell out.
Sole Mission: Rescuing 89yo mother from a Nursing Home where she has been enduring abuse. Elder half sister will do nothing, has been lying to her about making a room for her at their home. Merelt a few things; fractured her back roughly a yr ago, 01/2024 left her 5.5 days w/ no heat in room w/ -6° temps, broke her arm in May, hospitalized in June w/ UTI Dementia, Blood infection, phenomenon, and nearly lost her. She is much better at the moment. Praise God!
Enduring Stage 4 Cancer. Choose to take the Holistic route 01/2024. Grateful for any and all Prayers..
Take a moment within each and every day to stop and notice the beauty of God's creations. Even with all the ugly within this world, there is still beauty for the eyes that are open to see.
Thank you for reading.. Amen

In response Katherine Bres to her Publication

Why don’t you bring your mother to Florida? The weather would be much nicer.

Fenbendazole, B17, graviola leaf, black seed oil, peroxide therapy, fasting…lots of healing information hidden from us.

Those are beautiful.

Blessings to all for the Love & Prayers! Chosen the Alternative route to treating this Cancer. God is large and in Charge! Praise the Lord!

I've actually lost too much weight, 80lbs in 16 months not really trying. I did do the carnivore diet 2 months. Two of my Dr's, that I trust, are rather concerned about it.

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

In response Katherine Bres to her Publication

Beautiful!

(1) Show this thread

Was painting lower trim on home. This gecko hung out on branch watching me over 20 mins, barely moving.
The simplest things in this life can be oh so joyous!

I understand what you're saying.. I give it up to God multiple times a day. Keep focused on end outcome and not how it'll happen. Move forward the best I'm able. Be content w/ even accomplishing a small part.
In 2007 I suffered a severe work related injury. 3+yrs out of work. Sold whatever I could to keep above water. Got help from different Churches along the way. 2010 lost Case 136K.
Caught up in the Housing Bubble. Went to Law College I use to work for, able to get much needed direction. Filed my own 1st Motion on Foreclosure. 1st Attorney didn't Challenge Summary Judgment, didn't tell me. Then got really nasty. 2nd Attorney had all he needed, and six months to write Discovery. No-showed 1st Hearing, never wrote Discovery. FL Bar sided with him!
Home belonged to best friend that died from Agent Orange. I fought 5yrs, still lost. Five weeks later, having moved into condemned house, Great Dane misdiagnosed and killed by Vet.
Taught myself, I Thess 5:17 Pray without ceasing.